Monday 8 December 2014

YOU Beauty Advent Calender Days 1-7


Day 1
Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser & Muslin Cloth 30ml
worth £5.50
I have a few samples of this already, tried it once and my skin felt dry and broke out after using it so I will probably pass this on.

Day 2
Laura Mercier Foundation Primer 30ml
worth £17.50
I love Laura Mercier and own this particular product already. Works well as a base for my makeup. 

Day 3
Molten Brown Orange & Bergamot Body Wash 30ml
worth £1.80
This has got a lovely strong orange scent, really nice.

Day 4
Essie Nail Polish 13.5ml from the Encrusted Treasures Collection
Shade Ignite The Night
Worth £9.99
I'm not one to wear polish much but I quite like this sparkly polish, will be good for a night out.

Day 5
Caudalie Nourishing Body Lotion 50ml
worth £4
I own many products from this brand and love this body lotion, its not overly perfumed either just a subtle scent which is great.

Day 6
Masque Eclat Express Radiant Glow Express Mask 10ml
worth £12.17
Contains red & white clay. Full size 60ml costs £73 so I'm hoping I don't like this mask too much! But hopefully I can get 2 uses out of this sample.

Day 7
Aromatherapy Associates Relax Candle 9cl
worth £16
Contains West Indian bay for comforting and Myrrh for fortifying.
Also comes with a £10 off code with no minimum spend at www.aromatherapyassociates.com

Days 1-7 You Beauty Discovery Advent Calender

No comments:

Post a Comment