Friday 14 November 2014

Birchbox UK November - Cosy At Home

This months Birchbox landed earlier this week while I was away visiting family. The theme is 'Cosy at Home' which is a perfect fit for this time of year. Wrapping up warm and snuggly at home, this box has been designed for the ultimate pamper on a cosy night in.

This month subscribers were all given a full sized skincare product from Dr Jart+. I received V7 Turnover Booster which retails for £32!! This lightweight gel serum soothes and moisturises the skin to leave your complexion glowing.


Next up is another full sized product. OPI Nail Lacquer in a shimmery silvery shade 'Turn on the Haute Light' - RRP £11.95. Part of the limited edition Coca-Cola collection, this is a gorgeous polish for the festive season.


I'm no stranger to Birchbox's own brand Beauty Protector. My hair loves this range! I already own the full sized Protect & Detangle leave-in conditioner (RRP £14) so this sample will go in my travel bag. Used on damp hair, this spray detangles, minimises frizz, safegaurds colour and adds shine to your hair. And it smells Amazing!


Lord & Berry Mini Bronzer in the shade 'Sienna' (full size £19) I'm not really one to use bronzers as most contain shimmers, but this one has super fine, matte bronzing pigments which will be great for adding a healthy glow throughout the cooler months.  


What beauty box would be complete without including a perfume sample? English Laundry Signature For Her - I've received samples of this in past boxes but happy to receive another sample as full size costs £60. It is a lovely floral scent with hints of musk. Still doesn't beat my normal Ghost Eclipse perfume but will be nice to wear when I want a change.


Last up is the lifestyle extra - A multivitamin with a difference - Drinkwel Capsules (£32.99 for 90 capsules) Packed with all the good stuff needed to help you recover after a big night out drinking! You are to take 3 capsules with water before bed to help with the hangover in the morning. Or take in morning with food & water to keep you energised throughout the day. An interesting product, not something I would of thought to buy myself.


So there we have it, Novemebers Cosy at Home Birchbox. A great selection of products including 2 full sized items! Did you get a box this month? Did you get the same or difference products?

You can sign up to Birchbox HERE and get £5 worth of points to spend in the e-shop. 

2 comments:

  1. The contents of this box do not excite me! :(

    Stephanie
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3436251
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its definitely not one of their best boxes, and a few repeats for me. Dr Jart product is the star of the box x

      Delete