Saturday 16 August 2014

LoveLula Beauty Box August Review

LoveLula is a green beauty subscription box service for £12.50 a month. 
All boxes are sent out the first week of the month so you need to order the box by the end of the month before.
This month I received 3 full sized items and 2 samples.


The first thing I noticed when I opened my box was the full sized 100ml bottle of Tan Organics Self-Tanning Oil RRP £24.99. It comes in a lovely glass bottle with a wooden top. This is similar to the Tan Organics product I received in Julys YBD box, however this oil is a slightly lighter shade than the lotion. Both equally nice, and doesn't have that normal fake tan smell.

Next in my box is a Hurraw Green Tea Lip Balm RRP £3.99 with hints of Jasmine and delicate scent of green tea. Hurraw Balms are becoming a firm favourite of mine at the moment as they are very moisturising. I'm glad to received one I've not tried yet.

The last full sized item is a Bamboo Eyeshadow Brush by EcoTools RRP £4.99. I own a few of these brushes. They are super soft and really good quality.

Lastly in the box is a sample of Sophyto Total Protection Serum 2ml (£32 for 30ml) and John Masters Organics Lavender & Avocado Intensive Conditioner 10ml (£22 for 207ml).

A great box this month, I will use everything included. Already can't wait for next months box!

1 comment:

  1. This box is fab!

    Stephanie
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3436251
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete