Sunday 6 July 2014

SoukSouk Beauty Box June 2014 Unboxing

I know I know its a little late! Better late than never right? I've had many problems with my subscription boxes in June - I won't bore you will all the details - but with SoukSouk unfortunately when I received my box it had a leaking item, which had gone all over my box and other contents! I emailed the company and they very kindly sent me a whole new box :)

The wee mishap aside I am thrilled with whats in the box. Being fairly new to Green Beauty it has a couple new Brands I haven't tried yet.



Mel Millis Organic Neroli Hydrolate Mist Tonic 10ml RRP £5
An highly fragrant organic tonic with neroli flower water which stimulates cell growth.  Use as a refreshing spritz throughout the day. Contains wild flower seeds in the packaging which can be planted in the garden or plant pots. 

Mel Millis Organic Phytonutri Neroli & Baobab Re-Energising Face Oil 10ml RRP £7
A luxurious face oil which smells amazing! It contains pumpkin, baobab and rosehip oils with Neroli, Immortelle and Sea Buckthorn to stimulate collagen production and reduce inflammation. As above it contains wild flower seeds in the packaging - such a brilliant idea!

Yours Truly Organics Fix Me! Repairing Serum 30ml RRP £28
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw a FULL SIZED Yours Truly product included in the box! This facial serum combines oat kernel, argan and jojoba oils with calming aloe vera and zesty sweet orange, to nourish and boost skin. Can be applied morning and night before moisturiser. Only a small amount is needed and sinks into skin really quickly, it doesn't leave your face feeling oily like some face oils might.

FOM Antioxidant Facial Mask 5g RRP £4
A detoxifying face mask containing vitamin C, rosehip, chamomile, lavender and olive leaf. It comes in a powder form which when mixed with a little water becomes grainy to be used as a pre-mask exfoliator or mixed further until paste like can then be used as a mask.

FOM Revitalising Hair Serum 10ml RRP £4.50
A highly concentrated serum containing jojoba, buritti, manketti and passionflower oils to treat and regenerate the hair. Can be massaged into ends of damp hair or used at a deep treatment on the scalp. This was the item that had leaked everywhere. I love hair oils so was gutted as there was only a teeny bit left in my bottle. But thankfully SoukSouk came to the rescue and sent not just a replacement hair oil but a whole new box! 

I'm delighted with everything. This was my last box in the 3 month subscription I received for my birthday. I have made an order for a medium sized Bespoke Beauty Box so stayed tuned for a post on the contents when I receive it.




2 comments:

  1. This has been my favourite box from them so far x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree some excellent products this month x

      Delete