Sunday 27 July 2014

Love Me Beauty July Unboxing

This months Love Me Beauty box was all about makeup! Not my preferred products, I would rather see some skincare or hair care mixed in there, but overall a great box this month.



First I would like to mention the lovely 200ml full sized Weleda Sea Buckthorn Replenishing Body Lotion RRP £15.95. This was an extra item included in the first 450 subscribers boxes. I'm so pleased to have been given this product. I love the scent this lotion has.

 Next up we have the only non beauty product. Not 1...not 2....but 20 tea bags! The Teashed 4am Tea 20 whole leaf Ceylon silky pyramid teabags RRP £3.50. A lovely white tea which even if you drink at 4am you will still be able to sleep, sounds good to me!

 The product that intrigues me the most is Lash Enhancing Serum by Lashem 2ml (RRP £40 for 3.5ml) Claiming to make your lashes appear longer and fuller within 2 weeks. Apply a thin layer of the serum to your lash line once daily to nourish and condition. The fortifying formula continues working long after application, while the potent ingredients take your lashes to the next level. 

 
Next we have 2 products from the brand OFRA
Pressed Eye Shadow in ‘Bliss’ RRP £8.80 Taken from the “Diamonds are Forever” palette collection. It has a vibrant shimmer colour that makes eyes sparkle like diamonds! Suitable for all skin tones and even the most sensitive of eyes. Can be applied with a wet or dry brush.
Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick in 'Hollywood' RRP £11.60 This is the one variant in the menus - other choices being an eye liner pencil or a brow pencil. I'm not much of a lipstick wearer as I do prefer lipgloss, so I thought this would be a good mix of the two. This liquid lipstick is a very bright pink, not something I would normally wear.

I saved the best for last. Two products from So Susan. I have only recently been introduced to this brand as I'm sure is the case with a few fellow bloggers. If there are any Glossybox fans reading this then you would know that last months box featured either a blush or a concealer pallet by So Susan. 

So Susan Flutter Mascara RRP £14.95. New to the So Susan line, this intense carbon-black mascara is formulated with hyaluronic spheres to help you achieve the darkest, curviest lashes possible. The long brush with extra stiff bristles helps to separate lashes while enabling you to achieve voluminous, multi-dimensional lashes in just one coat. I am almost out of my Benefit They're Real Mascara so this one will be next on my list to use.
So Susan Dual Brow Powder RRP £11.95. Create perfectly-defined brows with this smudge-proof dual-shade compact. Infused with Aloe Extract and Carrot Seed Oil to nourish and rejuvenate the sensitive skin around the eyes. This compact will give a medium coverage and I look forward to using this. My brows are naturally dark so I think the darker shade will get used more with maybe a slight mix of the lighter shade.



Overall an amazing box with only 1 sample sized product! Total value without the free Weleda product is £73.65!! Without a doubt the best value I've ever seen from LMB.

1 comment:

  1. A fab box!


    Stephanie
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3436251
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete