Thursday 31 July 2014

Glossybox UK July 2014 unboxing

This month Glossybox have done a United States themed box 'Stars and Stripes' featuring the best of American products. I think the box is amazing with lovely bold colours. A good box to keep out on display.

My box contains 4 full sized products and 1 sample size.

Bellapierre Cosmetics Ltd. Mineral Lipstick in 'Ruby' RRP £20. I currently own products from this brand already from a previous glossybox. I'm not much of a lipstick wearer but when I do use it I like red so this is perfect for me. This product alone covers the cost of the box and then some.

Absolute New York Perfecting Eyeshadow Primer RRP $4.99. Primers are a must in my makeup case. It's nice to see an eyeshadow primer, hopefully it does its job to prolong the colour of my eye makeup as I do find my shadows fade quickly.

Carmex lip balm RRP £2.69 this product is not new to me in any way. It's my go to lip balm if I don't have anything else to hand. I probably have 4 or 5 tubes/tubs of this in amongst my stash. I do find the tubs a bit more annoying to use as it means you get it all over your fingers. I love the tingling effect this has on the lips.

Color Club nail polish 15ml in shade 'Glossy Seal' RRP $8. This varnish was formulated especially for glossybox this month. I love this shade, it is the exact colour of my living room rug and curtains! A lovely bluey teal shade.

Dr Bronner's Magic Soap Bar in 'Lavender(RRP £3.99 for 140g. Sample size 34g, value £0.97). Again another product I already own. It's a nice product, but I personally prefer the liquid soaps from this brand as they are multi purpose, but a nice addition to the box.

Overall a good box but I think it could have been made better with brands exclusive to America.


x

No comments:

Post a Comment