Thursday 31 July 2014

Degustabox Food Box July 2014 Unboxing

Degustabox is, as you may have guessed from the title, a food subscription box. Delivered to you door at the end of each month you will receive a rather large box filled with 17 different tasty treats from well-known brands that you may find in your supermarket, but at a discounted price. Sometimes included are brands I've never heard of (I clearly bypass them in the shops) however I feel everything is good quality and well worth the money. Each month subscriptions costs £12.99

Items included are perfect for creating family meals, sharing with friends or as little treats for yourself!

 First I have 3 bottles of Zeo soft drinks. RRP £1.29 each or £4.29 for pack of 4.
 3 flavours are citrus Crush, lime Zest and peach & grapefruit Burst. An nice drink but I wouldn't repurchase.

 Hornsby's Blueberry Cider RRP £1.25 each.
A delicious fruity cider, I love cider and will definitely buy this again!

 Portlebay Popcorn come in an interesting range of flavours. Chilli & Lime, Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup and Kracklecorn (sweet & salty) which is a bit different from average popcorn. RRP £0.79 each.
I'm not much of a popcorn eater but these are very yummy.

 A little something for the bakers out there. Dr Oetker Eton Mess & Violet Crystals. Lovely sprinkles to add to home baking and desserts. RRP £1.99 & £1.29 respectively. 

Green & Black's is a brand I'm very familiar with but I have never tried this one. Lemon Bar - Dark Chocolate infused with citrusty flavours of lemon. It is a very rich chocolate, think this one would be good for baking with. RRP £2.29


Lastly I have 6 packets from Maggi. I have used many packets from this brand before but have never tried the ones I have received so looking forward to giving them a go. RRP anywhere from £0.89-£0.99 each, offers sometimes on 2 for £1.50 on select items. Going from Tesco's website right now these 6 would cost £4.90.

2 x Piri Piri Chicken
2 x So Juicy Oriental Soy & Garlic Chicken
1 x Chicken & Leek Potato Bake
1 x Beef & Ale Casserole


Overall I'm pleased with my box, it has a value of £18.56

If you would like to try Degustabox there is currently an offer on Living Social Here for a box for just £4 + £2 p&p 

2 comments:

  1. A good-ish box but I'd be put off by the sachets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2 or 3 would of been enough, then maybe a few different items could of been added to the box instead. Hopefully next month's is better x

      Delete