Saturday 14 June 2014

You Beauty Discovery June 2014

I received my You Beauty Discovery box last Wednesday but have been feeling quite unwell this week so didn't get around to writing an unboxing post. After last months box being so popular and a lot of items selling out early on the 1st day of release, I decided to stay up til after midnight on 1st June so I could make my selections. But it took me until 1 am before getting my order through. The site went down caused by all the people trying to make their selections...I was getting more and more tired but prevailed and got there in the end.

My first choice was Her 300 Trecento Revitalising Hair Treatment - 75ml £11.25. 

In just 300 seconds (5 minutes) natural plant extracts including Shea Butter, Olive and wheat protein penetrate the hair to rebuild, strengthen and moisturise from within. TheTrecento Treatment creates a protective layer to restore resilience, strength and elasticity to minimise frizz, enhancing health and shine.


 I love hair products but don't often find the time to do pre-shampoo treatments. I used this on my day off work last week and did notice a slight improvement to my hair.


My second choice was the Face Contour & Tightening Cream by Transformulas - 15ml (currently on sale at Debenhams for £11.09 down from £36.99) 

Potent ingredients help lift, define and sculpt; the appearance of the face looks instantly elevated and more refined, giving the skin a more silhouetted, lifted look.



I'm still young so not in desperate need of a lifting cream however this one really intrigued me so thought I would give it a try anyway.

Extras this month are a Pink Expandable Face Cloth which I think is a nice touch and a Montagne Jeunesse - Dead Sea Mud Spa Mask. The face mask is a fabric mask infused with dead sea mud and pressed sea kelp. I've only just recently been introduced to fabric masks and really enjoy using them.



Also included as usual is a little magazine with details on the products featured that month and a few discount codes. I've made good use of the discount codes for Urban Veda and Rituals (haul post to follow soon)

Overall a very good value box, around £25 of products for only £6.95

No comments:

Post a Comment