Sunday 15 June 2014

Urban Veda & Rituals Haul

This months You Beauty Discovery box included a magazine with a few discount codes for various brands featured in the box. I took full advantage of a few discount codes and ordered some things from Urban Veda 15% off and Rituals 20% off.


 My Urban Veda Haul!
 Cute reusable Urban Veda box that my products came in.


Contains: Purifying Day Cream, Protecting Night Cream, Exfoliating Facial Polish, Facial Wash, Hydrating Toner, Body Scrub & a Body Lotion.

This is actually a gift set with most of the products in the Purifying range included. 
(body wash excluded - which I already own anyway) 

RRP if sold separately is £75, but this set costs £55 so already a great saving - and then I got 15% off on top of that so got all this for just £46.75!

As an added extra I got a free sample of Radiance Day Cream 10ml

 My Rituals Haul!
 Laughing Buddha Rituals Gift Set £27.50
Contains: Happy Buddha Shower Foam 200ml, Fortune Oil Shower Oil 200ml, Touch of Happiness Body Cream 70ml & Good Luck Body Scrub 100g


Ayurveda Ancient Beauty Gift Set £16.50
Contains: Yogi Flow Shower Foam 50 ml, Brillant Bliss Shampoo 70 ml, Honey Touch Body Cream 70 ml & Himalaya Wisdom Body Scrub 40g.

If you spend over £40 (which I did) you will receive this cute Rituals Hammam beach towel for free! I also got a sachet of Honey Touch body cream (10 ml) which is free with every order this month.

I also bought a couple of little things as seen in the last picture - heres a closer look
Qi Gong Anti-perspirant spray 50ml - £3.50 
Organic White Lotus & Yi Yi Ren

 Hands Free Hand Hygiene gel 50 ml - £4
Organic Mandarin & Mint

With my 20% off my Rituals order came to just £41.20

Do you subscribe to You Beauty Discovery? Did you take advantage of any of the discounts this month?



No comments:

Post a Comment