Thursday 26 June 2014

Glossybox UK June 2014 Unboxing

I was really excited about Glossybox this month. Glossybox promised every box would have a minimum value of £45 and boy did they deliver!

This months theme is Summer is Here!

Here's a quick look at whats in my box.

First is the product that featured in the spoilers. I would of been happy to receive either of the So Susan products (Blush or Concealer). I have the So Susan Concealer Quad which retails for £17. This item alone is worth more than the cost of the box! This has 4 different shades which can be used alone or blended together to create the perfect colour for your skin.

Teez Trend Cosmetics Beautiful Flat Stiff Brush. Estimated value £15. Now I would never pay £15 for a makeup brush so I'm happy to have it included in my box. Just look at how pretty the handle is! A perfect addition to my collection. 

NailGirls is a brand a have a few varnishes from lately. I'm glad this is a clear polish as I'm getting a tat fed up of always getting pinks. This polish is a 3-in-1 Base, Topcoat & Nail Strengthener. Now this is a polish I will definitely use and you won't hear me say that very often! Sample 10ml recieved. Full size 15ml is £13.50.

Roger & Gallet Fleur de Figuier Eau Fraiche is a lovely fruity/floral scented perfume, perfect for summer. I sampled another perfume by Roger & Gallet in the British Beauty Blogger Dream Box. I received a 10ml sample, full size is £32 for 100ml.

Last is the product I was most intrigued by, mainly due to the fact I had no idea what it was! Embelleze Novex Brazilian Keratin is a hair food therapy.  Leave in damp hair for 15 minutes to give a deep conditioning treatment and rinse well before drying and styling hair. Can also be used as a daily conditoner. This is 100g, full size is £24.99 for 1kg!

Overall a great box this month, value of almost £47! I can't wait to see what next month brings :)




2 comments:

  1. This is the exact box I received, not too shabby!

    Stephanie
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3436251
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's great right? I just hope they keep providing us with more great boxes! x

      Delete