Tuesday 13 May 2014

Birchbox Points E-shop Haul


I finally decided to make some purchases from the e-shop using my Birchbox points. I noticed Birchbox had reached 1 Million fans on their Facebook page and were offering £10 off when you spend £50 in the e-shop. I had some points saved up so thought now would be a good time to use some of them up. This bundle came to £60 exactly to the penny (funny how that worked out) and with the £10 off code I only paid £50 worth of points.


I placed my order late in the evening on 8th may and it arrived yesterday 12th so that's really quick delivery! Here is what I ordered.



Urban Veda Purifying Day Cream 50ml £14.99 - I tried this day cream through a sample I purchased from Latest in Beauty and loved it so much I had to buy the full size.

Weleda Mini Body Wash Pack 5 x 20ml £9.95 - I've only ever used the Weleda shampoo but as I was in need of some new shower gels I figured it was a good time to put these to the test. Includes Citrus Creamy Body Wash, Lavender Creamy Body Wash, Pomegranate Creamy Body Wash,Sea Buckthorn Creamy Body Wash & Wild Rose Creamy Body Wash.

Philip Kingsley Happy Hair Days Kit 10 x 20ml £19.99 - Currently I own samples of Philip Kingsley's Elasticizer, and Moisture Balancing Shampoo. I wanted to buy a conditioner to try out alongside the shampoo but didn't want to buy a full size so instead opted for some more minis.

Included in this set is: I WANT VOLUME DAYS, a Body Building Shampoo and Conditioner; BODY & SHINE DAYS, a Body Building Shampoo and Moisture Balancing Conditioner; I WANT MORE MOISTURE DAYS, a Moisture Balancing Shampoo and Conditioner and FLAKE FREE DAYS, a Flaky/Itchy Scalp Shampoo and Moisture Balancing Conditioner.

TommyGuns Pomegranate, Orange Flower & Hemp Conditioner 250ml £5.50 - As above I wanted to try out the TommyGuns Shampoo (also full size 250ml) that I received in last months Birchbox alongside the conditioner, so I bought the conditioner in the same scent as the shampoo - makes sense I know. Can you tell I love hair products :)

Balmi Lip Balm - Mint 7g £4.99 - I own the strawberry Balmi and really like the texture and moisture it gives. I went for Mint but its a shame birchbox don't sell the Blackcurrant any more.

Green & Black’s White 100g BarGreen & Black’s Butterscotch 100g Bar £2.29 each - I couldn't make an order without some little sweet treats. My favourite chocolate is white so it was a no brainer to pick the Green & Black's White Bar. Butterscotch sounded very appealing too so I added that to make up the order to a round figure.


Overall a great haul. Diet starts on Monday so I best be off now to eat all the chocolate ;)

If you would like to sign up to Birchbox I'd appreciate it if you use my referral link http://birchbox.co.uk/?raf=30654 and we will both be awarded with 50 points worth £5 to spend in the e-shop.






No comments:

Post a Comment