Friday 18 April 2014

Love Me Beauty April 2014 Unboxing

My Love Me Beauty box arrived later than normal this month but now its here I'm supper excited to start using the products. 

This month I choose edition 3 which consisted of 4 products. 



First up is Ritual Daily Cleansing Shampoo by Neal & Wolf. This is the item that swayed me to pick edition 3. It's a full size 250ml bottle which retails for £11.50. I've been using this shampoo for a few days now and can honestly say I love it! Smooth, shiny, soft hair evertime. 

Next up is another hair product (I really love getting hair products in my boxes). This Colour Extend Conditioner by Redken is the perfect product to use on my dyed hair. This is only a 25ml sample size so wont last as long as the shampoo I received (obviously!) but it is a good travel size. Full size is £9.99 for 250ml.

My next item is from a brand I've never heard of.  Betty Hula's Secret Wonder Oil Roller Ball is a versatile moisturising oil which can be used on stretch marks, scarring, dry skin or for soothing sunburn. I'm loving body oils right now, they always smell so good! my collection of them is growing and growing.  This is full size 10ml which costs £6.25. 

Last but not least is a nail polish by Models Own.   I received the colour 'Fuzzy Peach' which is a great shade for the upcoming summer months. Yet another full sized product 14ml which sells for £5.

As a little extra I was also given a gift card for £25 off a box at HelloFresh. I will definitely be using this in the coming weeks as I think the concept is great, but not something I could afford to have every week or even month. My bf is very fussy when it comes to food so hopefully I can get something he will like also.

Over all this box is worth £23.75 plus if u add the gift card its worth double that. Well worth the £10 + p&p paid for this box.  


1 comment:

  1. I've nominated your blog to Liebster Award! http://mummysbeautycorner.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/blogs-liebster-award.html
    Dagmara xx

    ReplyDelete