Tuesday 11 March 2014

Love Me Beauty January/February Unboxing




Love Me Beauty is my favourite beauty box at the moment. It launched last year but I only heard about it in December and promptly signed up for a years subscription! Every month you get to choose between three 'menus' from the Boutique, each with a slightly different choice of products. I like that you know exactly what you are going to receive in your box and can choose a menu that is more personally suited to your beauty needs. For £10 a month (+ £2.95 p&p) you get a good selection of sample & full size products. If you would like to join I'd love it if you sign up using my referral link Here

As I signed up for a year in one go, I saved £30 off the full price for 12 boxes. £90 plus £35.40 p&p for 12 boxes, so it worked out I was paying just £10.40 per box! A bargain I'm sure you will agree!


January Love Me Beauty Box



NYX Cosmetics Single Eyeshadow in 'Cryptonite' (Full Size - RRP £5.00)
Weleda Sea Buckhorn Hand Cream (Sample Size 10ml - worth £1.79)
Anatomicals Rose & Jasmine Body Cleanser (Full Size - RRP £3.00)
Pureology Colour Stylist Silk Bodifier (Sample Size 65ml - worth £3.90)
Cosmetics a la Carte Divine Lash Mascara in 'Black' (Full Size - RRP £23.00)


This months box has 3 full size and 2 travel/sample size products. Overall this box is worth £36.69 well worth the £10.40 I paid!





February Love Me Beauty Box


In February the box menus only showed 4 products. The 5th product was a surprise 'hero' item added as a Valentines treat. Unfortunately I received the same nail varnish as I got in my December box, so was a little disappointed by this.




Percy & Reed No-fuss Flawlessness - Dry Conditioner (Full Size, RRP £12)
Beautify Me - Vitamin Complex by Inner Me (Full Size, RRP £15)
La Claree Smooth Day Face Care (Sample Size 7ml, worth £3.92)
Bakewell Soap Company's Multi-Purpose Pocket balm in 'May Chang' (Full Size, RRP £3.95)
Headline Colors in the shade Quicksand (Full Size, RRP £9)



This month had 4 full sized products! And 1 sample size. This box has a total value of £43.87!

No comments:

Post a Comment